Home UK Newsroom
The Well-Being Newsroom provides the latest news on Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index data, press releases, graphics, multi-media presentations and timely reports from the leading well-being researchers.
For notifications on the latest Well-Being Index research and news, click here.
- 09/29/11 Chronic Conditions Cost UK Economy More Than 20 Billion Pounds a Year (171KB)
- 04/12/11 Gallup and Healthways Release April UK Well-Being Findings (123KB)
Other News & Articles
- 11/23/11 Fewer Report Depression in Germany Than U.S., UK
- 09/29/11 Unhealthy UK Workers' Lost Productivity Cost: 21 Billion Pounds
- 04/12/11 Poor Workplaces Present Key Challenge for the UK
- 04/12/11 One in Four Britons Smoke, Are Obese
Media ContactsFor specific inquiries on Well-Being Index data and research, please contact:
Kelly Motley, Healthways, Inc.
Lauren Kannry, Gallup, Inc.