Strengthen Employer Relationships and Help Customers Achieve Better Performance
Beyond a narrow focus on physical health, the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index provides health plans with invaluable insight into the entire spectrum of well-being, allowing plan administrators to advise and serve employers and communities better. And that can translate into quite a competitive advantage for you and your customers.
Through the Well-Being Index, health plans gain the actionable information needed to help employers keep workers on the job, improve performance and attract and retain quality talent. The result is a true partnership, in which the health plan takes a proactive, central and highly visible role in contributing to a customer's organizational success.
Go beyond medical cost savings and traditional health assessments. Make a positive impact on the overall well-being of plan participants, allowing employers to reap the rewards.
- Help employers gain a comprehensive view of their employees' social, emotional, physical and financial well-being to understand how to target investments that support those needs.
- Assess the real quality of an employer's work environment, including its stressors, culture, leadership, and wellness and prevention programs to determine exactly where improvements are needed.
- Benchmark an organization or institution nationally, regionally and locally against other employers or by job, class, business unit or location.
- Create customized solutions for each employer's unique workforce to provide a more thriving work environment.
- Assist employers to save money on medical costs by identifying which employees are struggling or suffering and providing the appropriate preventative assistance.
- Determine the conditions an organization suffers from most frequently and offer programs that support those specific needs.
To learn more about survey or sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.