City and Government Leaders
At a time when our nation faces unprecedented health challenges, city and government leaders must take the lead in improving individual citizens' well-being. Leaders can do this by leveraging their unique ability to target the health problems specific to their communities. Gallup and Healthways are at the forefront in transforming the well-being of American communities through comprehensive daily tracking and in-depth analyses of behavioral economic measures.
Through this research Gallup and Healthways can provide leaders with:
- Ongoing tracking of their community's well-being
- Community well-being index scores
- Analysis and recommendations
- Public motivation strategies
- Customized communication and dissemination plans
- Deploying an onsite analyst
Gallup-Healthways well-being data takes a deeper dive to provide a nuanced and always up-to-date picture of well-being.
The data gives leaders an understanding of:
- Impact of work environment, economics, health, and other factors on well-being
- Demographic and geographic variations
- Policy implications and effectiveness
- Attitudes toward societal responisbility
With this knowledge leaders are equipped with actionable guidance necessary to overcoming well-being and health challenges.
To learn more about survey or sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.