Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 70 years. Gallup's reputation for delivering relevant, timely and visionary research on what people around the world think and feel is the cornerstone of the organization. Gallup employs many of the world's leading scientists in management, economics, psychology and sociology, and our consultants assist leaders in identifying and monitoring behavioral economic indicators worldwide. Gallup consultants help organizations, cities, and countries solve the world's foremost problems with advanced research and analysis. Data on hundreds of global and region-specific issues provide leaders with information that they can compare and trend via:
- City and Country Tracking: Continuous monitoring of constituents' attitudes and behaviors
- Custom Studies, Reports, and Dissemination: Delving deep into specific topics of interest
- Custom Indexes: Measuring the metrics that matter most to you
- On-Site Analysts: Customized analysis and recommendations
- Data Transfers: Firsthand access to complete and exclusive data sets
For more information visit www.gallup.com or contact us.